Saturday 16 August 2014

The past few days

Here are just some photos of what I've been getting up to...



It was quite a lazy week, a bit like Tigger's week (which is basically the same as every week for her). I sunbathed in the garden with her...



Went running on a cool, cloudy morning at Dorney Lake...





Lazed around the house drinking tea and watching TV (my favourite is Grand Designs)


I also got my dancing shoes on and messed around en pointe! I love my Gaynor Mindens to bits




Yesterday I went to my favourite restaurant Wagamama! I always go with a work friend and every time we both know exactly what we want (to the man's surprise it wasn't Katsu Curry which is what everyone has). 


always get a Saien Soba - a big bowl of noodle soup filled with tofu, mangetout, courgette, spring onions (the list goes on with vegetables) and wholewheat noodles.


It's easily my favourite meal! Doesn't it look beautiful?!


We also went for a little shop which I'll show you in a different post when my new clothes come out of the washing! It's great to be back and time has flown by; I fly back on Thursday, but at least I get some company this time as Mum's flying back with me!
Have a great weekend.


No comments:

Post a Comment